With AR610 Receiver $89.99
Transmitter Only $59.99
If you’ve ever managed a music library on your PC or smart phone, you can program the DXe. All you need is the free Spektrum programming app or software and a Spektrum programming cable (sold separately). Using this interface you can create and save basic model setups with different settings for:
- Servo Reversing
- Stick Configuration: Modes 1-4
- Wing Type: Normal or Delta/Elevon
- Expo: On or Off
Once saved to your PC or mobile device, you can upload the setup for a specific model to the DXe with a simple point and click.
You can also use the interface to upload pre-programmed setups for Bind-N-Fly® aircraft.
The Spektrum programming app is available at Google Play and iTunes app stores. The PC software can be downloaded from spektrumrc.com.
While the DXe looks and functions like a basic 6-channel transmitter out of the box, it gives pilots the control functions they need to fly a wide variety of Bind-N-Fly aircraft using pre-programmed setups. Functions include:
- Throttle, Aileron, Elevator and Rudder Channels
- 3-Position Flap Switch
- 2-Position Auxiliary Function Switch
- 3-Position Flight Mode Switch for AS3X/SAFE-Equipped Aircraft
- Bind/Panic/Return Home Button for SAFE-Equipped Aircraft