- Detailed plastic parts molded in tan and attached to sprues.
- Includes two realistic figures – a driver and commander.
- Highly detailed static display model.
- Pliable tracks.
- Formidable gun barrel and escape hatch.
- Waterslide decals.
- Includes detailed and very informative pictorial instructions.
- Cement for plastics
- Paint: Chrome Silver, Flat Black, Field Gray, Light Gray, Flat
- Aluminum, Metallic Gray
- Modeling Knife
- Flathead Screwdriver or a Nail with a Handle
- Sprue Cutter
- File or Emery Board
- Adult Supervision
- Length: 7-3/4″ (19.4cm) (body of tank without gun)
- Width: 3-3/4″ (9.6cm)
- Scale: 1/35
This is a 1/35 Plastic German Panther Kampfwagen V (sd.kfz171) Ausfuhrun9 A
WWII Tank from Tamiya.
For ages 10 and over.
NOTE: Please keep all small parts and sharp edges away from children
ages 3 and under.
Care should be taken when using various tools and modeling knife.
Paint recommended for use with this kit is for adults only.
See instructions and box illustrations for full array of paint