- Detailed plastic parts molded in dark green and attached to sprues.
- Includes three realistic figures – two infantrymen and a commander.
- Gun barrel elevates and depresses.
- Hatch is movable, opens or closes.
- Pliable tank tracks.
- Waterslide decals.
- Includes detailed and very informative pictorial instructions.
- Cement for plastics
- Paint: Matt Black, Matt Brown, Gun Metal, Olive Drab, Gloss Red,
- Silver, Flesh, Dark Green, Khaki, Matt Yellow, Matt White
- Modeling Knife
- Flathead Screwdriver or a Nail with a Handle
- Cellophane Tape
- Thick Thread
- Sprue Cutter
- Length: 6-1/4″ (16cm)
- Width: 3-1/2″ (9cm)
- Scale: 1/35
This is a 1/35 Plastic M41 Walker Bulldog U.S. Tank from Tamiya.
It’s an authentic model from the World War II era.
For ages 10 and over.
NOTE: Please keep all small parts and sharp edges away from children
ages 3 and under.
Care should be taken when using various tools and modeling knife.
Paint recommended for use with this kit is for adults only.
Use only paint for styrene plastic or enamel. Wide areas may be
painted with spraypaint or an air-brush.