- Plastic parts are attached to sprues and molded in black and white; clear and chrome pieces included also.
- Highly detailed static display model.
- Complete engine bay detailing.
- Accurately reproduced exterior and interior
- Realistic rubber-like tires.
- Openable front hood and rear engine lid.
- Authentic metal transfer emblems.
- Chrome bumbers.
- Detailed pictorial instructions.
- Cement for plastics
- Paint: Black, Mica Red, Racing White, White, Royal Blue, Blue, Green,
- Red, Chrome Silver, Sky Blue, Light Green, Semi Gloss Black, Clear,
- Clear Orange, Clear Red, Park Green, Flat Black, Flat White, Flat
- Aluminum, Sky Gray, Dark Gray, Metallic Gray, Desert Yellow, Deck
- Modeling Knife
- Pin Vise
- File or Emery Board
- Sprue Cutter
- Water for Decals
- Adult Supervision
- Length: 6-1/4″ (15.4cm)
- Width: 2-1/2″ (6.4cm)
- Height: 2″ (5.1cm)
This is a 1/24 Plastic 1966 Volkswagen 1300 Beetle from Tamiya.
For modelers ages 10 and above.
Keep small parts and sharp edges away from children ages 3 and under.
Care should always be taken when using tools and modeling knives.
Paints recommended for use with this kit are for adult modelers only.
Use paints and cement in well-ventilated areas.